Services and Fees
We will help you with the payment at the time of scheduling. Your payment will serve as confirmation of your appointment.
We accept credit, debit, and Care Credit. Care Credit is a credit service that allows you to make payments over time for pet services.
Please note that we do not accept cash payments
Home Euthanasia with Group Cremation
no ashes returned
- At Home Visit with Veterinarian and Technician
- Initial shot for pain relief and sedation
- Time for family to comfort and be close to your pet
- Intravenous euthanasia medicine which puts your pet to sleep in the most humane and peaceful way possible
- A clay paw print with your pet’s name
- After your pet has passed, we will transport your pet immediately
- They will be cremated at All Pets Great and Small Cremation Service in Mesa
Home Euthanasia with Individual Cremation
This service includes all standard services plus individual cremation. With individual cremation, your pet is cremated by themselves and your pet’s ashes are returned to your home in an urn provided by Angel Veterinary Services.
Our courier service will contact you when your pet’s ashes are ready to arrange the date and time of delivery. Please allow 2-3 weeks. Your pet’s ashes will be returned in a cedar wood urn with a gold nameplate.
Cancellations and Refunds
If you need to cancel your appointment, the payment is fully refundable up to 3 hours before your scheduled appointment time. If the cancellation is made less than 3 hours before the scheduled appointment time, there will be a late cancellation fee of $350 applied.
If we arrive and you choose not to proceed with the euthanasia, the late cancellation fee of $350 will apply.
Reasons for At Home Pet Euthanasia
By choosing in home euthanasia, you allow yourself and your pet solace and solitude in your last moments together. Home euthanasia eliminates fear for your pet, provides a gentle ambiance for you and your family, and allows your other pets to also say goodbye.